AMS has appointed Dennis Osia as sales engineer in the Western Australia Office, reflecting the company’s intention to increase its market share in Western Australia. Dennis has many years experience in the instrumentation industry and will be covering many of the AMS product lines.
Dennis has joined the expanding team in Western Australia in March and after initial training will offer additional strength to our team there.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Michell Instruments International – 40 years of Innovation
- Beamex 2nd Generation Intrinsically Safe Calibrator MC2-IS
- High Pressure Dew-Point Measurements Ensure Safety Compressed Air for Marine Applications
- 10th Safety In Action To Have 25% More Materials Handling
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts