AMS has appointed Chris Lane to the position of WA Sales Manager in the Western Australia Office, reflecting the company’s intention to increase its market share in Western Australia. Chris has many years of sales and management experience in the instrumentation industry and with his background is very well suited to this role.
AMS General Manager, Dirk Kuiper, said Mr Lane brings valuable experience in the oil, gas, energy, engineering and industrial sectors to his company. “He is an experienced manager with a proven ability to manage sales and grow the WA office.” said Mr Kuiper.
Chris has joined the expanding team in Western Australia in January and after initial training will offer additional strength to our team there.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Budpak Gross Weight Bag Filler for Herbicides
- March 2007 – Product of the Month
- Wayahead in Quality Products and Support
- Martin Engineering Offers Online Training to Improve Conveyor Operating Efficiency
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts