With a stable switching point setting, the robust 400 Series Switch converts pneumatic and hydraulic pressure into switching functions, and is designed for applications requiring maximum accuracy under high loads. It is SPDT, and can be normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) depending on the wiring. The switching point is fully adjustable by means of a simple adjustment knob within the adjustment range. It also includes a locking mechanism for switch point adjustment.
The 400 Series Switch is fitted with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A connectors for fast and easy installation. It is also available with an LED indicator on the plug for visual monitoring of the switch status, or an M12 x 1 (4-pin) electrical connection.
- Excellent repeatability of ±2% of Full Scale
- Robust design with zinc die-cast housing
- 360° rotatable male connections
- Easy to adjust
- High loadability (shock 30g, vibration 10 g)
- Hirschmann (DIN EN 175301-803 Form A) with optional 36”cable, or M12 x 1(-Pin) electrical connection
- Flange connection (optional)
- LED status indicator (optional)
- Hydraulic systems, including mobile hydraulics
- Pneumatic systems
- Power generation
- Pumps & compressors
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Caps Australia Introduces Conquest Scroll Oil Free Air Compressors
- New BOGE CF Series Frequency Controlled Screw Compressors
- What to look for when buying a Reciprocating Air Compressor
- March 2008 – Featured Company
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts