Noshok announces the new 3070 Series Double Block & Bleed Valve with redundant isolation valves and a dedicated vent valve to ensure additional safety in hazardous media applications.
Noshok 3070 Series Double Block & Bleed Valves have a 700 Bar hard seat pressure rating @ 95 °C The block valve isolates the downstream process fluids, while the bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids enabling instruments to be removed without disturbing the permanent piping installation on the bottom.
The 1/4" NPT vent plug is located 90° to the left and may be removed and replaced with exhaust piping to direct the fluids or gases to a safe location.
- All Noshok valves are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability
- Blow-out proof stem provides a secondary stem seal in the full open position
- FKM o-ring seal and PTFE back-up ring below the stem threads to protect from corrosion and galling; PTFE or Grafoil® packing optional
- All stems are 316 stainless steel
- All stem threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- One-piece bonnet with a metal-to-metal seal to the valve body below the bonnet threads
- Slotted spring pin to prevent accidental bonnet loosening
- Vinyl dust cap for bonnet and stem (non-packing)
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts