Backed by an exclusive three year warranty, NOSHOK’s 2-Valve Block & Bleed Needle Valves offer a 10,000 psi pressure rating (@200°F maximum), and are 100% helium leak tested to 1 x 10-4 ml/s for guaranteed performance and reliability.
NOSHOK 2070 Series 2-Valve block and bleed hard seat valves combine isolating and venting in a single valve, eliminating the need for tubing and fittings. The block valve isolates the downstream process fluids, and the bleed valve exhausts upstream fluids enabling instruments to be removed without disturbing the permanent piping installation.
Other features include:
- 1/4” NPT vent plug located 90° to the left, may be removed and replaced with exhaust piping to direct the fluids to a safe location
- 1/2” NPT connection, M-F, F-F configurations available, right venting optional
- Blow-out proof stem provides a secondary stem seal in the full open position
- Viton® O-Ring and Teflon® back-up ring stem seals
- All 316 stainless steel stems (even in steel valves) for extended service life
- Stem and bonnet threads are rolled for strength and ease of operation
- One-piece bonnet with a metal-to-metal seal to the valve body below the bonnet threads
- Bonnet lock pin to prevent accidental loosening
- Vinyl bonnet and stem dust cap
- 0.187 inch orifice size
- 4" standard and 5-3/8" extended length available
- Optional panel mount bonnet and panel nuts
Also available in a soft seat version (2170 Series)
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Bulk Bag Filling Stations Exported to India
- Lipton Tea Blending with Lindor Mixers
- Meco Launches Next Generation Of Standard Screw Conveyor Seals
- Kinder Introduces New Range of K-Kryptane Polyurethane Conveyor Belt Skirting
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts