Noshok has added new 820/821 Series Digital Temperature Indicators to our Temperature Measurement Solutions offering, backed by a 3-year warranty.
These temperature indicators are an ideal replacement for bimetal, liquid bulb and glass thermometers in applications including pharmaceutical, food preparation, utilities and municipal, refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, paper mills and hydraulics.
- Large 4-digit LED display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Software includes a security feature to prevent accidental re-programming
- 4 mA to 20 mA programmable linearized output signal
- Utilizes a self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Optional fully programmable switch output; relay or transistor
- Utilizes a PT100 Ω RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- M12 x 1 (5-pin) plug or 36” integral cable electrical connection
- IP 65 / NEMA 4 rated environmental protection
- All 316 stainless steel construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Powder Flow and Compaction Testing
- Powder Spray Sizing from ATA Scientific
- New Moisture Analyser
- FOSS Releases New Features for Vision
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts