800 Series Precision Test Gauges
These extremely precise gauges meet the specification of ASME Standard B40.1 Grade 3A, and are ideal for use in laboratories on calibration test stands, on sophisticated aerospace equipment used in launching space vehicles, and in gauge repair facilities. Available in ranges from vacuum through 20,000 psi, with +/-0.25% accuracy to 100% of dial range on rising or falling pressure
- Meet the specification of ASME Standard B40.1 Grade 3A • Ranges available vacuum through 20,000 psi
- +/-0.25% accuracy to 100% of dial range on rising or falling pressure
- 6 inch size – bottom connected
- Adjustable knife-edge pointer and mirrored dial eliminate parallax error
- Brass or 316 Stainless steel wetted parts
- Safety blow-out disc on the rear case is standard
- Instrument glass lens and 304 Stainless steel case
- Jeweled brass and nickel silver bearings and movement
- Panel mountable, optional carrying case
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts