Noshoks’s versatile, heavy-duty Vapour-Actuated Remote Thermometers provide highly accurate temperature indication. These thermometers are ideal for remote panel installations on service trucks in the oil and gas industry, as well as temperature measurement in power transformers, paper mills, refineries, petrochemical, chemical, HVAC/R, food processing, and pharmaceutical applications.
Because they are vapour actuated, Noshok’s custom-made Vapour-Actuated Remote Thermometers are not subject to error due to ambient temperature variations along the capillary tube, so they provide highly accurate readings above and below ambient conditions.
These thermometers indicate media temperature using a temperature-actuated liquid in the sensing element and a highly accurate, high quality pressure gauge. As the media temperature increases, the capillary fill fluid vaporizes, increasing pressure in the Bourdon tube to activate the movement and pointer for proper indication.
NOSHOK offers Vapour-Actuated Remote Thermometers in 2-1/2", 4", 4-1/2" and 6" sizes, from -40° to 60° F/C through 100° to 350° F/C. They are available with a brass or stainless steel case, with bottom, back or lower back connections. Options include dry or liquid fill (optional fill fluids include glycerine, glycerine-H2OD and silicone), front or rear flange, bezel, and U-clamp.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMKCO Australia appointed Distributor for KEKGardner
- Eight Flour Bagging Lines to Australasia
- Alan O’Connell Appointed Global EVP of Camfil APC
- SEW to Showcase Full-Service Offering at GME 2010
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts