Nu-Con, the supplier of Powder Handling, Packing and Pneumatic Conveying Systems, is pleased to annouce that Nu-Con has taken on the distribution of BFM fittings in Australia, Singapore, Philippines and America.
The BFM fitting is the worlds first “clampless and snap in” connector and is suitable for all powder handling industries. Its USDA 3A Certification makes it suitable for Food and Dairy Markets, and its abrasion resistant properites are ideal for the heavier non-food industries.
Nu-Con is pleased to be able to offer these Dust Free / Tool Free Connectors in their systems, as well as, providing the spigots and connector as ex-stock component items.
BFM fittings are being used in new applications everyday, including:
- Flexible Sleeves
- Drop Chutes between floors
- Tapered Hoppers
- Sight Glasses
- Inspection Caps
- Live Bottom Flexible Joints
- Feeding Product through metal detectors
- Explosion Joints
Watch the video to see the BFM Fitting in action……..
The product features and key benefits can be viewed on the website: www.BFMfitting.com
Thank you for your enquiry! GEA will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Expanded Range of Dust Suppression Hoppers
- Vacuum Receiver with Pneumatic Dump Valve
- Magnetic Separation in Bulk Materials Handling
- Bag Dumping System with Glove Box, Compactor, Conveyor