Particle & Surface Sciences Pty. Limited are a specialist scientific company that provides analytical services and instrumentation for measuring particle size, shape and count, surface area, porosity and density.
The POLA 3000 is an online particle monitoring system that has been specially designed for use in harsh environments. It utilises an image acquisition technology to analyse free-flowing particles from 40µm to over 100mm. It has built-in 4-20ma loop for controlling external devices such as feeders and it can be directly interfaced into PLC systems via an RS232/RS485/RS422 interface. The microprocessor is enclosed inside the analyser and it does not require hard disc drives or similar computing devices, thus removing the problem of hard disc failure in dusty environments. The unit itself is powered by 24-volt supply, therefore reducing any problems due to high voltages.
The POLA 3000 is designed to work 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and is used wherever there is a need to size particles in a continuous stream and frequently replaces traditional sieve type analysis.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Take Product Distributiopn and Packaging to New Levels
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations
- Protect Instrumentation with Sintered Snubbers
- K-Tron Completes Acquisition of Chinese Business
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption