Budpak’s open mouth baggers are designed for use in simple, low speed bagging lines for general purpose filling applications, such as stockfeeds, fertilisers and stockfeeds.
Brief specifications of open mouth baggers:
- Weight range 10 – 100kg
- Speed (bags per minute) 4 – 6 dependent on weighment size and product characteristics
- Typical accuracy 0.15% – 0.3% dependent on model and application
- Models GWA2 simple mechanical weighing control
- GW-E electronic weighing control
- GW-E2 electronic with 2-stage feed control
- Available in gravity fed, belt fed, screw fed and vibratory fed models to suit product characteristics
- Well-proven rugged and low maintenance design
- Mild steel, stainless steel product contact or total stainless steel construction version available
- Wash-down capability
- Small footprint and low height
- A range of bagholders is available to suit many types and sizes of bags
Budpak has installed hundreds of bagging, filling, palletising and stretch wrapping installations throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific.
Thank you for your enquiry! AccuPak will
be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Relocatable Bagging System for Bagging Grains
- Form, Fill, Seal Machine Packaging Garden Soils in WA
- Budpak’s Bulka Bag Fillers For Qatar
- Making Light Work of Heavy Sacks