AC released the latest edition of its multi-dimensional gas chromatography analyser for fast group type analysis of gasoline and gasoline blend streams, the AC Reformulyser M4 (M4). It is the fastest and most flexible analyser on the market to combine analysis for Paraffins, Olefins, Naphthenes, Oxygenates, and Aromatics in one instrument. The M4 is the only solution that truly meets today’s lab challenges, including time-savings, flexibility, and product value optimization. This latest release provides these key benefits through:
- High performance – Highly accurate results in 39 minutes, which reduces typical run time by 50%
- Maximum instrument uptime – Durable olefin traps reduce downtime and maintenance
- Improved ease of use – Intuitive software includes extensive range of methods and pre-programmed modes
- Proven compliancy – Complies with EN ISO 22854, ASTM D6839, ASTM D5443, IP 566, and SH/T 0741
With significantly reduced analysis time, refineries are able to make timely decisions to keep their products on spec and independent labs can almost double the number of samples they can process. In addition, improved trap durability combined with the improved sample capacity, can reduce the total operational cost per sample by 50%.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- METTLER TOLEDO Safeline Introduces a New Metal Detector
- Next Generation Flow Computer Platform Enhances Safety at the Wellpad
- Self-Cleaning Gladiator Acoustic Switch Series
- Weighbridges Installed At Cement Loading Facility
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts