Particle & Surface Sciences Australia would like to announce the release of the new Lighthouse LS-20 Liquid Sampler. This new liquid party counter has an integrated syringe sampler and optical particle counting system. Its easy-to-use Windows based software interface is designed to meet the international regulatory EP and JP, as well as USP 788, requirements. Following a quality standard of reliability and dependability, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions developed the LS-20 Liquid Sampler using the latest in laser optical particle counter technology.
The LS-20 uses a high accuracy syringe pump ﬂow control system and a high sample volume sensor. With sample volumes adjustable from 1 to 1000 milliliters (10 ml syringe), it is a perfect tool for multiple batch sampling applications. The graphical user interfaces makes the LS-20 easy to conﬁgure and operate. Data is automatically recorded from up to eight particle size channels ranging from 1.0 to 50.0 microns and is easily available in graph and tabular form in real time. All reports can be preconﬁgured and printed at the touch of a button.
- 1.0 μm to 50 μm Size Range
- Integrated “Light Obscuration” Particle Counter
- Software Designed for 21 CFR part 11
- International Regulatory EP & JP Reports
- USP 788 Reports
- Sample Volumes from 1 to 1000 milliliters
- Preconﬁgured USP 788 Recipes
- Precise Syringe Pump Flow Control
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Built-in Magnetic Stirrer
- Automated Sample Handling Maximizes
- Compact Footprint
Lighthouse particle counters and real-time contamination monitoring systems are distributed by Particle and Surface Sciences throughout Australia and New Zealand. PsS™ offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counts, Liquid Particle Counts, Airborne Molecular Contamination, Mass Concentration Levels, Electrostatic Charge (ESD) monitoring instruments, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Total Organic Carbon monitoring and much more. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, data storage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, aerospace and defense industry facilities worldwide.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- November 2006 – Featured Company – Kinder & Co
- Economical, Scalable Fiscal Metering Control System
- Achieving Reliable Particle Sizing User Training
- Accuweigh/Budpak – A Rich Heritage in the Weighing & Packing Industry
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption