Particle & Surface Sciences distribute the Particles Plus range of Handheld Particle Counters. The Particles Plus 8303 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 3 user-selectable size channels as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports. Export to Particles Plus data-software. The 8303 also has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m3.
All Particles Plus counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 8303 ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.
Particles Plus offers a complete range of particle counter instrumentation and vacuum pump technology for the Indoor Air Quality, Semiconductor, Life Science, Aerospace and Data Storage industries.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Weighbridges Installed At Cement Loading Facility
- Emerson Acquires Energy Solutions International
- Thomas Kuiper Appointed Director of AMS Instrumentation
- AMS Introduces New Product
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption