The Particles Plus 8206 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.2 μm to 10.0 μm with a flow rate of 2.83 LPM (0.1 CFM).
Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, Wireless and real time through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus data-download software. Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The 8206 has a mass concentration mode that reports density in μg/m³.
The Handheld Particle Counter 8206 enables the user to change between Imperial and Metric Units form the touch-screen on-the-fly.
Particles Plus engineers and manufactures feature-rich particle counter instrumentation and vacuum pump technology for the Indoor Air Quality, Semiconductor, Life Science, Aerospace and Data Storage industries.
Please contact us for further information on the Particles Plus Product Range and for technical advice regarding your particular application.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- 3D Level Scanner Case Study
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- How Does a Bulk Solid Break Down
- New Series WD3 Water Leak Detector
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption