Michell Instruments has upgraded its portable humidity calibrator – the S503- with an optional, external battery pack. Michell introduced the modification in response to requests from customers who found that many of the locations on their sites where calibrations were made did not have easy access to mains electricity.
The battery pack provides 12 hours or more of continuous use from a single charge, allowing a full day of calibrations to be completed on-site. This is a unique feature not currently offered by any other calibrator on the market, and provides true portability, allowing the S503 to be used even where mains power is not available.
The S503 portable humidity calibrator from Michell Instruments is a practical, affordable and flexible solution for calibrating RH sensors. It can be used by most staff as no specialist training or experience is necessary.
Simply connect up to 7 probes, set the desired humidity with the front panel switches and wait for the humidity within the calibration chamber to stabilise. Response time is fast too – stabilisation occurs within just 10 minutes of setting the relative humidity, enabling a 3-point calibration to be carried out in around an hour. At less than 2kg in weight and 24cm wide, the instrument is compact and easy to transport. A convenient carry case is also available to hold the calibrator and its accessories.
Michell Instruments are experts in their field and have over 35 years’ experience in moisture calibration and sensing. Using the S503 in combination with a Michell Chilled Mirror Hygrometer, such as the Optidew Vision, you can create a transportable, traceable humidity calibration system.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Appointed Distributor for Michell Instruments
- November 2006 – Featured Company – Kinder & Co
- Customised Response from MichellFfuture-Proofs Paint Spraying Facility
- New FCI Mass Flow Meter Optimized for Wastewater Treatment Digester Gases
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts