Featuring advanced diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin film technology to provide maximum stability, these transducers were designed for industrial and laboratory applications requiring high accuracy & repeatability, such as research & testing, aeronautical, precision controls, marine, power generation, and medical.
- Temperature compensation system virtually eliminates temperature induced errors from 50°F to 104°F
- Standard output is digital with an RS232, 8N1/9600 Baud serial interface (other outputs & electrical connections available)
- Ranges vacuum through 15,000 psi (absolute ranges from 15 psia to 300 psia)
- High over range protection
- Standard 1/2 inch NPT process connection
- Final calibration tests prior to shipment ensures 100% "out of the box" reliability.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts