Noshok announces the availability of Sintered Pressure Snubbers, a simple and cost effective solution to protect expensive instrumentation.
Noshok sintered discs are held intact by way of a set screw. Unlike the competitor’s crimped method, Noshok Sintered Snubbers allow easy cleaning and/or replacement of the sintered disc by simply removing the set screw, replacing the disc and then re-inserting the set screw. This type of built in versatility greatly increases the snubber’s longevity, durability and dependability. Features and benefits of Sintered Snubbers include:
- Increases gauge readability by smoothing out pressure surges, pulsations and spikes
- Eliminates instrument failure due to pressure shock
- Snubbing action is achieved by utilizing a corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel sintered disc
- 5 basic discs are available for each snubber to accommodate specific application needs
- Provides long service life with no moving parts to wear out
Exotic materials or intermediate disc grades are available on a per order basis
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Cancels Distributorship with GE Measurement & Control Solutions
- Michell Instruments International – 40 years of Innovation
- New Infrared Sensor Offers Improved Performance In Harsh Industrial Environments
- AMS Appointed McCrometer Distributor
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts