30th Australasian Polymer Symposium (30APS) will interest all professionals in the areas of polymer science and engineering, including synthesis, characterisation, processing and modeling.
Topics will span biological polymers, through nanomaterials to mechanical properties and rheology. Presentations and discussion on intellectual properties and commercialisation of plastics is also a feature.
Particle & Surface Sciences Pty. Limited (PsS™) are a specialist scientific company that provides a wide range of instrumentation and services for characterising particles. They have systems that can measure particles from sub-micron up to millimeter sizes for parameters such as particle size, surface area, particle count, shape, porosity and density. PsS will be promoting their range of products, including the new NanoSight Technology. Other exclusive distributorships to Particle & Surface Sciences throughout Australia and New Zealand includes Micromeritics, Clemex, Dataphysics, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Mipoy, MSP, Pore-Cor Research, VTI, PsS Test Sieves. PsS™ manufacture their own POLA 3000 Particle Online Analyzer and the POLA 2000 Portable Oil Monitor.
Visit PsS on Stand No. 18
30th Australasian Polymer Symposium (30 APS)
from 30 November – 4 December, 2008
at The Sebel Albert Park Hotel, Melbourne.
PsS™ offer a wide-ranging programme of support solutions, including installation and service of all instruments by factory-trained technicians. The PsS Analytical Laboratory provides analytical services for the characterization of particle size, particle shape, particle counting, surface area, density, gas adsorption, and mercury porosimetry. The PsS Sales Department is available to assist with your enquiries or any technical questions with regards to your particular application.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Hawk Sultan Series of Acoustic Wave Level Transmitters
- AMS Appoints New Sales Engineer in NSW
- Off the Shelf Compliance for Safety Instrumented System Design
- Beamex Introduces a New Measurement Industry Benchmark
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption