Micromeritics SediGraph™ III 5120
Micromeritics’ new generation Sedigraph III 5120 particle size analyzer combines the proven SediGraph analytical technique with advanced instrumentation features to provide superior repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility in the size range of 300 µm to 0.1µm. In addition, complete particle accountability assures that the entire introduced sample is accounted for, including any fraction below 0.1 µm. The SediGraph III measures mass by X-ray absorption and particle size by sedimentation, no modeling is required.
The SediGraph III promises the same dependable results as its predecessor, but with greater ease of use and reporting power. Computer-controlled mixing chamber temperature improves repeatability and reproducibility. A highly versatile and interactive reporting system provides a wide range of custom data presentation options and now includes grain size in Phi units and particle settling velocity. Statistical Process Control (SPC) reporting and regression analyses are also available. SediGraph II 5100 files can be utilized by the SediGraph III, allowing a seamless transition to the new system.
The SediGraph III is fully automatic. Combined with the optional MasterTech 052 Autosampler, up to 18 samples can be queued to run sequentially and completely unattended, including automatic stirring or sonication prior to transfer to the analysis system.
Applications include : Ceramics, Metal Powders, Geological/Soil Science, Cosmetics, Pigments, Catalysts, Construction Materials, Minerals and Inorganic Chemicals and Abrasives
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Welcome Two New Engineers to their Team
- Emerson Expands its Family of Non-Intrusive Temperature Instrumentation
- Accurate Low Range Oxygen Monitoring
- EXPOSOLIDOS, International Exhibtion of Technology for the processing of Solids
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption