Particle analysis and testing Laboratory services are available at the Particle and Surface Sciences Analytical Services Laboratory.
For Particle testing utilizing fine particle technology, the companys’ services include the characterization of particle size, particle shape, particle count, surface area, nanoparticle measurement, density, water analysis, oil analysis, sieving, pore size distribution by gas adsorption or mercury porosimetry.
Particle & Surface Sciences are the sole distributors throughout Australia and New Zealand for Dataphysics, Micromeritics Instruments Corporation USA, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Clemex, Ankersmid, MSP Products, NanoSight Technology, Impact Test equipment, Mipoy and their own products, PsS POLA 2000, POLA 3000 particle counters and test sieves and sieving equipment.
Fine particle technology research and the characterization of fine particles is being utilized in almost every industry including :
- Paints and ink
- Drug delivery
- Medical Research
- Nanoparticle research
- Clean rooms
- Contamination control
- Water quality
- Air Quality
- Oil cleanliness
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- PsS Exhibit at 30th Australasian Polymer Symposium
- Easy Method for Calibrating Sieves
- Precision Stainless Steel Test Sieves
- Circular Fluid Bed Dryer Reduces Cost, Size, Energy and Cleaning Time
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption