Thanks to many years of experience in dust filtration WAM® today is capable of offering a new unique and dedicated solution for automatic dust recovery from filter hoppers: the RECOFIL™. This equipment is the best solution to match market needs in terms of quality, maintenance, safety, environmental protection and price.
RECOFIL™ is an economic, pneumatic dust recovery device which has been specially developed for installation beneath filter hoppers.
RECOFIL™ automatically removes the dust collected inside the filter hopper conveying it to a storage device. There is no filter stoppage and there is no need for any manual operation. This is possible thanks to an innovative patented system that utilises the air pressure from the filter to convey the dust in dilute phase without any further equipment required.
Thanks to its unique features the RECOFIL™ system solves all maintenance and environmental problems.
In combination with the TECU Fume & Dust Filter and the EASYFILL™ Bulk Bag Filler, the RECOFIL™ radically reduces maintenance costs versus traditional solutions with a very quick return on investment. The complete system can manage simultaneously up to 4 filters.
The programmable POWERFIL™ control panel makes supervision of the fully automatic operation superfluous.
Performance & Technical Features – Benefits
- Throughput: up to 60 kg/h (132.3 lb/h)
- Supply pressure: 2 to 6 bar (29 to 87 PSI)
- Air consumption: 18 Nm3/h (10.6 cfm)
- Weight: 16 kg (35.3 lb)
- Diameter: 440 mm (17.3 in)
- Height: 410 mm (16.1 in)
- Compressed air connection: ½”
- Conveying duct diameter: 1”
- Length of conveying duct: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Body material: High-resistance SINT® engineering polymer
- Temperature: -20 / 60 °C (-4 / 140 °F)
- Distance: standard max. 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Height: standard max. 5 m (16.4 ft)
- Dust particle size: standard max. 3 mm (0.1 in)
- Electrical connection: 230 V AC – 50/60 Hz
- Quick return on investment;
- Zero labour for filter emptying & No plant down time
- Reduced running costs & minimum space required.
- No operator supervision required (automatic operation controlled by intelligent control panel);
- Reduced compressed air consumption versus traditional pneumatic systems;
- No dust leakage & dust risk for maintenance personnel with a clean working enviroment
- Lightweight and compact dimensions, easy to fit or retrofit
- Hardly any maintenance required;
Contact WAM Australia Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! WAM Australia Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Cement Plant Conveys and Weighs “Green” Bulk Fuel
- October 2006 – Product Of The Month
- New Silo Agency for Bulk Handling Global
- Bulk Bag Unloading System Contains Toxic Dust In Fluoridation Plants