The NOSHOK 800 Series Platinum Resistance Temperature Transmitter is ideal for immediate, accurate temperature measurement in applications including water systems, storage tanks, industrial machinery and machine tools, HVAC systems, and refrigeration systems.
Features and benefits include:
- Proven 100 Ohm platinum resistance sensor provides reliability, stability and unbeatable performance
- Economical price, quick response time
- Standard temperature ranges from -40°F to 1,000°F
- Wide variety of temperature ranges and connections
- Optional USB programmable output available
- 316 stainless steel housing for corrosion resistance, durability
- Burnout protected from 3.3 mA to 23 mA
The NOSHOK 800 Series Temperature Transmitter is also available with our 1800 Series Attachable Loop Digital Indicator for convenient local temperature indication.
The attachable digital indicator utilises the transmitter’s 4 mA to 20 mA output signal and the Hirschmann connector and is simply inserted between the transmitter body and the connector without the need for additional wiring or power source. The indicator is programmable to display a range of -1999 to 9999 and may be tilted for better viewing. It is also now available with an optional relay that is programmable through the front of the meter.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Tailings Thickening Saves Water and Costs
- CST Opens Up Bolted Silo Market
- Free System Handbook to Integrate Weigh Modules
- Outside in level limit detection
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts