A relocatable weighbridge was recently installed at Enviromix’s green waste recycling facility at Dingley in Victoria. Supplied by Accuweigh’s Springvale North branch in Melbourne, the steel deck weighbridge required extra foundation preparation of rolled crusher dust up to two metres deep to ensure stability on the reclaimed land.
Accuweigh’s relocatable weighbridge is fully Australian made using BHP steel which is then hot dip galvanised for strong corrosion resistance. The weighbridge carries full trade certification to allow clients delivering green waste to the site to be charged by weight.
Measuring nine metres long and with a weighing capacity of thirty tonnes, this relocatable weighbridge mainly weighs council and contractor garbage trucks which are delivering waste from council green bins and kerbside collections. Accuweigh’s steel deck weighbridges are better suit for relocation at later dates than concrete deck weighbridges due to their ability to be easily disassembled and transported to a new location.
- The weighing electronics of the steel weighbridge comprises:
- 4 AccuCell stainless steel Weighbridge Load Cells
- Accuweigh IT1000 Digital Weight Indictor
- Rinstrum D740 Large Digit Remote Display
AASoftware’s Ticket Aid Pro Weighbridge Software was also installed into an existing PC to track all weight transactions, printing weight tickets and for generating management reports.
Accuweigh are the weighing experts and has eight branches across Australia providing local state based sales and service support for all types of weighbridges and weighing equipment.
Thank you for your enquiry! Accuweigh
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Award-winning water project uses Endress+Hauser
- Manual Bag Dump to Rigid Bin Weigh Batching System
- Beumer fillpac: Filling Technology for the Building Industry
- Loadcell Pin Ensures Safer Lifting In SA