The XZR200 Oxygen Analyser from Michell Instruments offers users added peace of mind with a built-in early warning system that alerts operators of any faults with the unit. A 3.3 V DC logic output acts as a ‘heartbeat’ and enables operators to check on the health of the sensor preventing incorrect measurements. False oxygen measurements may result in a faulty combustion process causing higher fuel costs, and leading to loss of revenue or penalties.
The XZR200 sensor is highly reliable with up to 7 years life expectancy in clean gases and up to 1 year in very aggressive conditions such as coal fired combustion.
The performance of the XZR200 Oxygen Analyser is paired with an affordable price. It is capable of measuring percentage oxygen to better than 1% of span (or 0.5% O2) with ranges of 0-25% and 0-100% available. The easy-to-install analyser offers four configuration options, with two choices of probe length and two temperature ranges (+250°C/+400°C). The lower temperature range (up to +250°C) is suitable for low-temperature applications such as food and drink packaging, while the higher temperature range of up to +400°C serves combustion control.
The product has been designed to integrate seamlessly into existing systems, as no specialist software is required and the RS232 output can be accessed via a PC.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Beamex Introduces MC6 Workstation
- Particles Plus 8303 Handheld Particle Counter
- Video-Supported Measuring with Method and Precision
- Particle Counting System for Liquids
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts