Designed for industrial processes, manufacturing operations, pumps, compressed air, gas compressors and HVAC systems requiring flow assurance and alarming, the compact SIL 2 compliant FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor from Fluid Components International (FCI) sets a new standard for superior performance and highly reliable operation.
Wherever detection and user warning of a flow rate that is either too high, too low or a no-flow condition is required, the FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor is the solution. In air, gases, water or other liquids, its independently rated SIL 2 compliance ensures a highly reliable flow sensing instrument for repeatable and fast-responding flow trip point or alarm warning within seconds.
The FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor features air/gas sensitivity and setpoint range from 0.076 to 122 MPS and for water or liquids from 0.003 to 0.15 MPS. It is suitable for use in fluid temperatures from –40° to 212°C and at pressures up to 138 bar.
Unlike similar devices, the FS10i Flow/Switch Monitor comes standard with both a 1A relay output for alarm/trip point setting instead of an open collector, and a 4-20 mA analog output for trending and monitoring. Trip points can be set as high or low, and they can be adjusted with hysteresis and/or time delay settings and the 4-20mA output is rangeable by the user in the field installation.
Applications for the FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor include cooling water and fluids, leak detection, lubricant flow assurance, ventilation verification, chemical injection assurance, nitrogen purge verifications and compressor leak detection.
Developed with FCI’s advanced no-moving parts thermal dispersion sensing technology, the FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor is temperature compensated for dynamic plant and process operating conditions. It is constructed of all wetted parts manufactured with 316L stainless steel and Hastelloy C22 thermowells for years of service with virtually no maintenance.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Caps Australia Introduces Conquest Scroll Oil Free Air Compressors
- What to look for when buying a Reciprocating Air Compressor
- Emerson Acquires Energy Solutions International
- Total Air Solutions for Pressure and Vacuum Pneumatic Conveying
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts