The XZR400BM oxygen analyzer is a small and light transportable instrument, capable of taking readings of both trace and percentage oxygen levels. It has been introduced to meet the demands of companies that wish to take routine readings from multiple sample points, and is a highly cost-effective solution. The instrument is capable of taking readings on a low flow rate – just 2 l/h – which means less waste of the sample gas from the process.
Based on Michell’s MSRS Zirconia oxygen sensor, the XZR400BM gives fast readings – 11 seconds for T90 – saving the operator working time when collecting field readings. As with all Michell’s XZR range, the instrument is highly stable giving reliable results over a long time. A key benefit of the instrument is its low cost of ownership: unlike electro-chemical sensors, which require regular replacement, the MSRS sensor of the XZR400BM should last in excess of 7 years. Calibration is not needed as frequently either (every 3 – 6 months) and can be carried out with just one calibration gas saving time and money.
The instrument also features an intuitive touch-screen interface to enable fast and easy operation without the need to invest in extensive training. This is useful when multiple operators work with the instrument. It also has a switch-mode power supply, operating from mains power between 90 and 264 V AC with an IEC cable. At just 6 kg, and with a small foot print, the XZR400BM is both easy to move and also takes up minimal bench space.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Yamatake AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Model GTX
- New FCI Mass Flow Meter Optimized for Wastewater Treatment Digester Gases
- Thermo-Paramagnetic Analyzer Reduces Cost of Oxygen Analysis
- Multisensor Prosonic S FMU95 for accurate, non-contact level measurement
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts