Ronan’s New X96SI/R Radiometric Transmitter is the first of its kind to be fully Ethernet capable, enabling configurations, software updates, and data logging to be completed easily through the user’s PC using a standard web browser. The X96SI/R includes a patented optical coupling that allows the transmitter and detector electronics assembly to be easily mounted to any detector configuration. The transmitter can also be remotely mounted in the field or control room. The X96SI/R is available in explosion proof, weatherproof or stainless steel housing. The system is backward-compatible enabling you to easily upgrade existing systems to newer transmitter technology.
Ronan Radiometric Measurement Systems are ideal for difficult process applications including: Continuous Level, Point Level, Interface Level/Density, Density, Mass Flow, and Continuous Weight Measurement in extreme process environments including: Mining and Aggregates; Power; Refining, Oil and Gas; Chemical; Metals; Pulp and Paper; Dredging; Cement; and Food and Beverage. Because the system mounts externally to the vessel or pipe, it can be easily installed and maintained while the process is running without downtime, vessel modifications, or chance of accidental release.
Ronan Measurements Division is the only company exclusively dedicated to manufacturing Radiometric Measurement systems. Everything we do is focused on helping our customers solve their most complex process measurement challenges. A worldwide network of dealers, 24-hr factory certified Field Service Engineers and an experienced staff of Applications Engineers are ready to assist with any measurement need. Ronan is exclusively represented in Australia, PNG and New Zealand by AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Budpak Updates CSR Malaysias Multihead Weighers
- Emerson Expands its Family of Non-Intrusive Temperature Instrumentation
- New Series AVUL – Air Velocity Transmitters
- IECEx Certification for Online Moisture Analyser
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts