Automatic Palletizing & Filling represent the well-known brand name of STONEPAK, a company with over 100 years of supplying Valve Bag Fillers for the handling of powder and powdery type products.
This means tha APF can now offer a wide product range to meet specific packing requirements from simple, manually operated machines to highly sophisticated automatic bag filling and handling systems. This includes low-end as well as high-end valve bag fillers, valve bag applicators/placers, robotic bag handling systems for valve bags, and ultrasonic sealers and bag closers, mostly for the food, chemical and mineral industries.
STONEPAK also offers palletizing and load securing equipment from its parent company Premier Tech Chronos. STONEPAK will continue the tradition that has been passed down through Bates, St. Regis Bates, Stone Container, Smurfit-Stone, Altivity and Graphic Packaging.
- The Force Flow (Air) Packer with a capacity of up to 10 BPM per spout is ideal for Concrete Mixes, Gypsum, Resins, Phosphates, Flour etc.
- The Jet Flow (Impeller) Packer with a capacity of up to 8 BPM per spout is used for Cement, Gypsum, Clay, Talc, Lime etc.
- The Auger Flow Packer with a capacity of up to 4 BPM or up to 6 BPM with the NXT microcomputer based weight controller.
Contact APF for further information, or spare parts for existing STONEPAK equipment.
Contact A.P.F - Automatic Palletising & Filling
Thank you for your enquiry! A.P.F - Automatic
Palletising & Filling will be in touch as soon as
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Heat Sealers Available from Accuweigh/Budpak
- A Hygienic System that meets all the Dairy Standards
- Flexicon Marks 40th Year With 8,500m2 Expansion
- Setpoint Batching Fills Bags with Flour