Vijay Vidyasagar, Manager – Solids Measurement for Asia Pacific Level Emerson Process Management, will share insights and best practices based on Emerson’s 50+ years of collective knowledge as a worldwide leader in comprehensive level measurement.
Take The Guesswork out of Measuring Solids!
Emerson Interactive Webinars
Ask Questions. Get Answers.
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 5:00pm – 6:00pm Melbourne Time
Reserve Your Seat
Measuring Solids can be quite a challenge due to difficult process environments – including irregular surfaces, dust, and humidity.
What if you could overcome these challenges and increase the productivity of your plant, reduce unplanned downtime, and trust your operation is under control?
Reserve your seat now. This webinar is suited for Plant Managers, Area Managers, Operations Managers, Electrical Engineers, Instrument leads, Instrument Engineers and Control & Instrumentation Engineers.
Contact Emerson Process Management
Thank you for your enquiry! Emerson Process
Management will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Simplified Continuous Level Measurement for Difficult Process Applications
- AMS Appointed Distributor for Trimec
- Aeration for a Cleaner, Greener MCG
- PsS Exhibit at 30th Australasian Polymer Symposium
More Articles From Emerson Process Management
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Emerson launches new drilling jar clamp for increased safety and well integrity
- Emerson Puts Digital Plant in Palm of Your Hand with New Mobile Platform
- Industry-Leading Performance to Address Emissions Regulations