Economical a no Maintenance Gas and Lquid Measurement Solution……….
Engineers with small line size processes rely on the versatile Wafer-Cone Flow Meter for superior accuracy and repeatability. The space-saving unit is easy to install. It’s ideal for tight-space installations and retrofits. It requires almost no maintenance. The Wafer-Cone further reduces life-cycle costs with a long life.
The Wafer-Cone flow meter uses the same revolutionary principles as the V-Cone. Its self-conditioning means little or no upstream or downstream piping runs are required.
The Wafer-Cone features a flangeless design. The element is easily replaced to accommodate changing flow conditions. Recalibration is not required. There are no moving parts to maintain. The unit combines exceptional flexibility with high performance. The Wafer-Cone is the perfect low-cost solution to tough flow measurement problems in water & wastewater, chemical, food & beverage, plastics, pharmaceuticals, district HVAC, textile, power and oil / gas production.
McCrometer is a leading global flow instrumentation specialist. They specialise in the design, manufacture and testing of flow metering solutions.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Emerson Launches Project Certainty
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- New Series WD3 Water Leak Detector
- Online Moisture Analyser Easy to Commission, Calibrate and Service
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts