The P.M.C. MTM 3000 Miniature depth and level pressure sensor is available for applications where space is very limited. The housing diameter of 0.39 inches offers the user an ideal high performance level measurement in small diameter, i.e. 1/2" monitoring wells, stand pipes and bore holes. The Titanium construction and integral polyurethane cable provide a reliable long term solution for these difficult-to-measure applications. Kevlar is used as a cable reinforcement to avoid any elongation, particularly when long lengths of cable are required for deep wells. Long term stability of typically ±0.1% per year also contributes toward a maintenance-free installation.
- Fully submersible, 0.39" diameter
- Ranges:Full Scale (Zero based)
- 0-15 psig to 0-500 psig (Other ranges and pressure units can be specified)
- 0.10%, 0.25% & 0.5% accuracy
- Material: Titanium with 5 year corrosion warranty
- Millivolt output signal
- Analog output signals with option: separate electronic circuitry
Typical applications are small size bore holes, wells, dams, irrigation, rivers and oceanography.
- The Titanium housing provides immunity to virtually all environments, especially brackish or sea water, or other chemicals unsuitable for stainless steel.
- Kevlar is used as a cable reinforcement to avoid any elongation, particularly when long lengths of cable are required for deep wells.
- Typical long term stability of ±0.1% per year.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts