Noshok 300 Series Brass Case Gauges with the optional Maximum Indicating Pointer (also referred to as the "Trouble Shooter"), are an invaluable tool for performing system set-up and diagnostics, and identifying spikes in a system.
- Pressure ranges from vacuum through 15,000 psi
- 2-1/2 inch case – bottom or back connected
- Heavy-duty one-piece die casting integrates all components into a solid unit to eliminate leakage
- Glycerine fill greatly reduces the effects of vibration, pulsation and shock
- Dials are printed with bold UV resistant ink for clear, long-lasting readability even when exposed to years of direct sunlight
- Maximum Indicating Pointer is easily reset with a knurled thumb screw
- Available with many other options and accessories, including front or rear flanges, chrome cover ring, chrome bezel with U-clamp, multiple lens options, adapter ring, 7/16"-20 straight thread, laser marking, stainless steel tagging, and a variety of orifice sizes
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts