Thomas Kuiper has been appointed as a director of AMS and will take on the position of Project Manager as of the 1st of July.
Thomas has been with AMS for more than 9 years, fulfilling several positions and with his background of electronic engineering, accountancy and sales it will be a great fit for his new position.
Announcing the appointment, General Manager at AMS, Dirk Kuiper said: “Thomas’ expertise in his various positions will enable him to immediately contribute to the continuous growth of the company and allow the business to fulfil its market potential in Australia. In his new function he will be liaising with the branches and customers on major projects. We wish him every success in his new venture”
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Beumer Preventing Iron Shortages
- Insitec LabSizer for Large Volume Particle Sizing
- March 2007 – Product of the Month
- EXPOSOLIDOS, International Exhibtion of Technology for the processing of Solids
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts