The XZ400TS series oxygen analyser has proved itself to be a valuable instrument for quality control in cryogenic air separation. A leading European industrial gas company carried out tests with the instrument and it reliably operated at an accuracy of 0.1ppmV using a 10.5ppmV test gas, with the unit displaying exactly 10.5ppmV.
Cyrogenic air separation is used to produce high-purity oxygen, nitrogen, Argon and carbon dioxide. Highly accurate oxygen measurements are a crucial part of the quality assurance process. The XZR400 uses Michell’s MSRS zirconium oxide oxygen sensor, which contains a metallic sealed reference and ensures long-term repeatability of measurements as no reference air is required. Unlike electro-chemical sensors, which require regular replacement, the MSRS sensor of the XZR400 should last in excess of 7 years. Calibration is not needed as frequently either (every 3 – 6 months) and can be carried out with just one calibration gas saving time and money.
The XZR400 range features three configurations: rack, wall and bench mount. All models include an intuitive touch-screen interface for quick and easy operation, barometric pressure, digital flow meters and a 4-20mA output as standard. Options include additional outputs such as Modbus RTU over RS485 protocol, RS232 and process pressure correction.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Measured Data You Can Rely On
- BulkTec Silo Systems
- BlueScope’s bold instrumentation plan is a winner
- Silo Cleaning Technology Keeps Material Flowing at Cement Plant
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts