Trimec Flow Products rotary piston flowmeters are designed to provide years of unsurpassed performance in all types of applications and all types of environments. Whether on board of trucks or on ships, in loading terminals, mounted on mobile skids, on the farm or in the factory, Trimec-FP flowmeters are up to the job. All meters are custom built and calibrated in our factory to suit specific applications.
The advantages of the Trimec Flow Products rotary piston flowmeters are that they are particularly suitable for high viscosity products, offer good accuracy and repeatability, not affected by changes in viscosity, cost-effective and require little maintenance.
Applications routinely addressed with Trimec-FP rotary piston flowmeters include:
- Off-truck metering of refined fuels, LPG, aviation fuels, fertilizers.
- Loading terminals for over-the-road tankers and railcars.
- Boat and general marine refuelling.
- Agricultural chemicals batching and blending.
- Industrial applications.
- Food and Beverage industries.
Liquids routinely metered include: fuel oil, gasoline, kerosene, avgas, Jet A, LPG, ethanol, bio-diesel, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), fertilizers, solvents, alcohols, petro-chemicals, liquid sugars, fruit juices, alcohols, acetic acid, caustic soda, grease, glucose, ink, insecticides, latex emulsions, liquid sugar, margarine, mayonnaise, molasses, resin, tallow, urethane, water, xylene & liquid yeast and more.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts