The MP series has long been established as a simple but reliable metering principal providing high levels of accuracy & repeatability for a wide range of liquids from extremely viscous lubricants, chemicals & food bases to non-conductive solvents & fuels.
Applications include alcohols, acetic acid, caustic soda, ethanol, fuels, grease, glucose, ink, insecticides, latex emulsions, liquid sugar, margarine, mayonnaise, molasses, resin, tallow, urethane, water, xylene & liquid yeast.
The rotary piston meters are manufactured in line sizes from 10 to 50mm and in a variety of body materials, such as aluminium, stainless steel and UPVC.
Standard options include, flanged and hygienic process connections, Explosion proof, integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA & flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers and pulse processing modules.
- Insensitive to mounting orientation.
- Measure low & high viscosity liquids.
- Has only one moving part (oscillating piston).
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes.
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc).
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Batch Controller Regulates Flow Of Liquid Potassium Silica
- Trimec Small, Medium and Large Capacity Oval Gear Flowmeters
- Batching Systems – Accuweigh are the Batching Experts!
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts