The Trimec Multipulse Oval series PD flowmeters offer a high level of accuracy turndown & repeatability. These precision meters are used for flow rate measurement in flow monitoring & control applications and for totalizing in dispensing and batching.
Trimec Multipulse gear meters are suitable for use with a wide range of clean liquids including additives, fuels, viscous lubricants, chemicals, food bases & non-conductive low viscosity solvents either pumped or gravity fed.
The rotary piston meters are manufactured in line sizes from 4 to 50mm and in a variety of body materials, such as aluminium, stainless steel and high pressure stainless steel. Standard options include flanged and hygienic process connections, Explosion proof, integral and remote LCD totaliser-batch totaliser, flow rate totalisers, scaled pulse, 4~20mA & flow alarm outputs, electronic batch controllers and a mechanical register.
- High accuracy & repeatability.
- Measure low & high viscosity liquids.
- Optional mechanical & electronic registers.
- Certified Exd hazardous area versions in all sizes.
- No need for flow conditioning (straight pipe run etc).
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow.
- High pressure meters for mining & exploration.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Batch Controller Regulates Flow Of Liquid Potassium Silica
- Trimec Rotary Piston Meters
- Batching Systems – Accuweigh are the Batching Experts!
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts