A Turnkey Packaging Line was recently commissioned for packaging fresh and frozen bait for a bait wholesaler at Tweed Heads in Northern New South Wales. Supplied by Accuweigh’s QWM branch in Brisbane, the Turnkey Packaging System includes all required equipment to fully automate the filling & packaging of bait for wholesale and retail sales.
Accuweigh’s Turnkey Packaging Line is manufactured totally in stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance to daily exposure to saltwater. Suitable for a wide range of fresh and frozen seafoods, this AccuPak Automatic Filling & Packaging Line is being used to fill and package pilchards, prawns and white bait.
Supply items for this Turnkey Packaging Line included:
- Incline conveyor with free standing vibrating feeding hopper to elevate the product onto the multihead weigher
- Support platform for elevated mounting of the Multihead Weigher with safety ladder and hand rails
- AccuPak multihead weigher (14 weighing heads) to accurately pre-weigh the product
- Accupak Vertical Form-Fill-Seal (VFFS) Machine to Form, Fill and Seal the products into their respective bag sizes
- Output conveyor to remove product from the VFFS Machine
- Rotary table to accumulate the packaged products for manual removal
To conform to Australian food regulations, all surfaces in contact with the product are manufactured in stainless steel with all electronics enclosed to ensure this Turnkey Packaging Line is extremely durable and long lasting.
Accuweigh’s AccuPak Filling & Packaging can be configured for all packaging line requirements and client’s can be assured that all AccuPak supplied products can be competently serviced from eight Accuweigh/Budpak branches across mainland states which eliminates costly interstate travel during commissioning and servicing.
Thank you for your enquiry! Accuweigh
will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Industrial Skip Bin Scales at Desalination Plant
- Vibrating Level Switches for Solids
- Improved IBC Blending Efficiency from Matcon
- Beumer Center of Competence offers the best solutions to cement manufacturers