The FIT1225 is the insertion model of the ultrasonic gas flow meter specifically developed for large flare pipes and stacks. Insertion probe design overcomes inherent difficulties of conventional non-intrusive wetted designs caused by the low signal level at long ultrasonic paths and signal blow-out at high gas velocity.
The FIT1225 utilises the proprietary ultrasonic transit-time measurement with minimum detectable gas velocity of 1cm/s. The insertion probe meter is provided in several options including the multi-probe version for better accuracy, retractable probe version, etc.
The FIT1225 features include; lowest minimum detectable velocity of Vmin=0.01 m/s, no pressure drop, immunity to gas composition and volumetric, molecular & mass flow measurement.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Highly Accurate ST98 Flow Meter Reduces Plant HVAC Boiler Fuel Consumption & Costs
- SWR Appoint Bulkquip as NSW Distributor
- FCI Wins 2015 Control Magazine Readers Choice Awards
- Effective, Economical Nitrogen Tank Blanketing Achieved With FCI Thermal Mass Flow Meters
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts