With almost 29,000 units working worldwide, since first going into production back in 1998, SILOTOP® has become the worlds favourite solution for bin or silo venting. After ten 10 years it was time for a makeover. The new model conserves the benefits of the previous version adding a few more.
SILOTOP® is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT® filter elements, all units now come fitted with 304 stainless steel seal plates as standard.
The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover. Originally designed for cement and similar materials, SILOTOP® can be used with any dust generating material as long as it is dry and does not pack under pressure.
Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT® filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
Performance & Technical Features – Benefits:
- Compact 800mm (30 in) diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 24.5m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height = 1,100mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT® filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools required for filtering element removal
- Robust design
- Perfectly accessible due to compact design
- Complete replacement of filter media by only one person within a few minutes
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
Contact WAM Australia Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! WAM Australia Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Centrifugal Fan from Ezi-Duct
- Why Use Air Cannons?
- New Silo Agency for Bulk Handling Global
- September 2006 – Featured Company – Filtaire Products