The Newport iTCX transmitter let’s you monitor temperature from two independent thermocouple channels over an ethernet network or the Internet with no special software except a web browser.
The Newport iTCX serves active web pages to display real time readings, temperature charts, or log data in standard data formats for use in a spreadsheet or data acquisition program such as Excel or Visual Basic.
The virtual chart viewed on the web page is a JAVA Applet that plots a chart over the LAN or Internet in real time. With the Newport iTCX, there is no need to invest time and money learning a proprietary software program to log or chart the data.
The iTCX transmitters can take thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, C, N, and L measuring temperatures up to 1,820°C (3,308°F). The iTCX can display and chart absolute measurements in two locations and a differential measurement between the two locations.
Newport Electronics, Inc. began manufacturing instrumentation in 1965 and quickly earned a reputation for designing and building the world’s most accurate industrial meters and controllers. Newport instruments are designed and manufactured in Santa Ana, California, U.S.A.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Emerson Launches Industry-first Controller Designed for Automation Versatility and IIoT-enabled Operations
- Grain Weighbridge Software for Dalby Bio-Refinery
- Weighbridge Upgraded for Longer Vehicles
- New Staff Member for AMS in Queensland
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts