The VIP (Vortab Insertion Panel) flow conditioner completely neutralizes flow profile irregularities caused by elbows, valves, blowers, compressors, and other flow disturbances that commonly occur in piping and duct runs and cause flow meter inaccuracies. The VIP provides a swirl-free, symmetric and repeatable flow profile that flow meters require for accurate measurement.
Model VIP flow conditioners marry the scientifically proven superior performance of Vortab tab-type flow conditioning technology with the installation ease and cost savings of an insertion panel design.
VIP is particularly effective with wide-turndown and/or low flow sensitive flow meter technologies (e.g. thermal dispersion) to provide a highly repeatable flow profile during laminar, transitional and turbulent flow conditions.
- Process conditioning for control valves, blowers, compressors, burners and other critical process equipment
- Piping with inadequate straight-runs
- Processes that require repeatable, symmetric and swirl-free velocity flow profiles
- Flow conditioning for calibration and/or test benches and flow meters
- For pipe sizes larger than 50 mm
- FCI Endorsed for use with thermal dispersion gas mass flow meters
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- WHISPAIR Blowers Equalize Pressure Pulses
- Handling Bulk Materials with Blowers can be More Efficient
- Energy Savings from Sullairs VSD
- Extensive Range of Robuschi Blowers
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts