Particle and Surface Sciences (PsS™) are pleased to announce that they will be promoting and exhibiting particle characterization instrumentation at Chemeca 2009, Booth No. 8 from 27-30 September 2009 at the Burswood Entertainment Complex in Perth, Australia.
PsS™ are a specialist scientific company that has provided a wide range of instrumentation and services for characterizing particles since 1991. Their head office is located in New South Wales, Australia and their European office is in Dunstable in the UK. They are appointed distributors throughout Australia and New Zealand for systems that can measure particles from sub micron up to millimeter sizes.
Special Guest, Andrew Sherwood, Asia/Pacific Manager for Micromeritics Instruments, USA will also be attending the Conference and will welcome visitors to the PsS™ stand with any application or particle characterization enquiries.
Their product range includes suppliers such as Micromeritics, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Ankersmid, Clemex Incorporated, Dataphysics, DOP Solutions, NanoSight Technology, Mipoy, MSP Products and Impact Test Equipment. Particle and Surface Science’s own product range includes test systems from online particle analyzers (Pola 3000™, Pola 2000™) to Test Sieves and sieving equipment.
The PsS™ Applications Laboratory provides analytical services for the characterization of particle size, particle shape, particle counting, nanoparticle analysis, micropore, surface area, density, gas adsorption, and mercury porosimetry to name a few.
PsS™ offer a wide-ranging programme of support solutions, including installation and service of all instruments by factory-trained technicians, an Analytical Laboratory and a Sales Department to assist with your technical enquiries.
Contact Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Particle & Surface
Sciences Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- New Staff Member for AMS Vic. Office
- FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Obtains Approvals For Flow Detection & Alarming In Hazardous Areas
- Online Moisture Analyser Easy to Commission, Calibrate and Service
- Sydney Waters New Desalination Plant at Kurnell
More Articles From Particle & Surface Sciences Pty Ltd
- POLA 2000 for Particle Size and Counting
- Annual Conference of China Scientific Instruments Recognises Micromeritics GeoPyc 1365 Envelope Density Analyser as One of the Best New Instruments in 2017
- Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry Micromeritics Autopore V
- Surface Measurement Systems – Dynamic Vapour Sorption