Wamgroup proudly introduces their new outdoor Test Plant in Ponte Motta, Modena (Italy) including a comprehensive webcam monitoring system.
The Test Plant includes most Wamgroup products which are integrated in a system that allows simulation of real operating conditions. The system is connected to software which controls, detects and registers performance data of all the equipment (silo demo centre).
To enable Wamgroup subsidiaries from all over the world to carry out remote tests, a webcam monitoring system has been installed.
Uncompromising dedication to R&D is the foundation of a vast product range and the development of market-oriented equipment made up from standardised modular components. This is the foundation of Wamgroup‘s success.
Following this principle, the Test Plant should help Wamgroup developers to test the performance and resistance of new machines and equipment in real work conditions and to analyse how that equipment operates inside a plant. Several types of tests can be performed:
- Throughput rates of screw conveyors and feeders, as well as pneumatic conveyors;
- Filtration efficiency and clogging behaviour of filter elements;
- Comparative performance of pressure relief valves and silo safety equipment;
- Application of mortar mixers and dust conditioners;
- Durability of components (intercepting and diverter valves);
- Testing of prototypes and innovative concepts.
Wamgroup firmly believes that this Test Plant is also an outstandingly innovative sales and marketing tool. At the beginning of the 3rd millennium Wamgroup stands for particularly market-oriented structures and maximum synergies between the Group’s members.
Thanks to the webcam monitoring system and the testing software, the Wamgroup sales and marketing team is now able to show the Group’s products in action everywhere any time.
Several types of marketing activities can be performed:
- Live product shows during exhibitions;
- Live product shows during customer visits;
- Live testing on customer’s request;
- Connection to view customer tests online;
- Training on product features;
- Training on product installation and maintenance.
Contact WAM Australia Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! WAM Australia Pty
Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Feed Mixer Scales Available From Accuweigh
- Plant-Wide Weigh Batching System
- Dual Deck Weighbridge for QLD Feedmill
- Microbatch Feeders from WAM