Glove boxes are used extensively to handle hazardous or sensitive materials, often with a protective or highly controlled atmosphere. Michell’s XGA301 industrial gas analyser provides a reliable and cost-effective method to monitor for air leaks combined with moisture measurement.
The instrument is one of the most adaptable in Michell’s range, offering a choice of zirconia or electrochemical sensors for measuring oxygen with optional moisture measurements via a built-in Easidew transmitter.
Glove boxes often have an inert gas, such as nitrogen or argon introduced as an atmosphere. The XGA301’s electrochemical sensor can be calibrated to detect trace oxygen from 0.1ppm to 10,000ppm alert users early to any leaks of air into the system. Where a dry atmosphere is also needed, the option of moisture measurements using an Easidew enable users to monitor for moisture ingress.
Applications for glove boxes are numerous, but may include:
- Electrochemical experiment handling
- Chemical and sample storage
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical handling
- Photovoltaic research
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- AMS Appointed Distributor for Michell Instruments
- Future-Ready ST100 Flow Meter from FCI is SIL Compliant
- Specialised Conveyor Advice for SMEs
- FCI Wins 2015 Control Magazine Readers Choice Awards
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts