AT9000 Advanced Transmitter is a microprocessor-based smart transmitter that features high performance and excellent stability. Capable of measuring gas, liquid, vapour, and liquid levels, it transmits 4 to 20 mA DC analogue and digital signals according to the measured differential pressure.
It can also execute two-way communications between the CommPad (Handy Communicator) or HART® 375 communicator, thus facilitating self-diagnosis, rang resetting, and automatic zero adjustment.
1. High performance and stability
Unique characterization and composite semiconductor sensors realize high accuracy up to 0.04%F.S. Fast response within 100 msec. Our proven sensor technology enables Long-term stability up to 0.1% of URL per 10-year.
2. Wide measuring range (range ability)
A wide measuring range is available from a single model. This feature is highly effective in taking measurement over a wide range and reducing the need for inventory. Model GTX30D/31D/32D: 0.5 to 100 kPa (range ability: 200 to 1)
3. A diverse line up
A wide range of models is available to meet user requirements. They include draft range differential pressure, standard differential pressure, high differential pressure, standard differential pressure/high static pressure, and high differential pressure/high static pressure models. A wide variety of corrosion-resistant materials for wetted parts are also available.
4. Remote Communication
Two-way communication using digital output facilitates self-diagnosis, range resetting, automatic zero adjustment and other operations. HART® protocol communication is available as an option.
A full range of approvals is available from FM, ATEX, IECeX and NEPSI, such as Explosion Proof, Intrinsic Safety and Dustproof. IECeX approval is to Ex ia, Ex nL, Ex iaD, Ex tD. Other approvals include SIL2 level.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- C4000 Photometric Converter from Optek
- Bin Control PROCAP Series Capacitance Probes
- AMS Appointed Distributor for GE Sensing
- High-Pressure ST100L Inline Air/Gas Flow Meter
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts