Yamatake has started shipping SDC45R/46R high-precision digital indicating controllers, the latest addition to the SDC45/46 Series shipping high-precision versions of its high-performance digital indicating controllers, offering improvements in equipment performance and yield in the manufacture of semiconductors and flat panel displays.
SDC45/46 Series high-performance digital indicating controllers are capable of high-speed sampling and high-precision measurement. Since up to 3 analogue inputs can be accommodated (depending on the model), multiple controls can be achieved with a single unit. Moreover, these models offer numerous outputs, including a power supply for transmitter use. Having won the 2007 Good Design Award for its front panel providing excellent operating ease and visibility, this series has proved very popular for a wide variety of applications, ranging from industrial furnaces and food processing machinery to plant and semiconductor markets.
The newly launched SDC45R/46R models have been developed with the objective of improving equipment performance and yield for manufacturing equipment and utilities. This is in response to many customer requests, especially from those in the semiconductor and flat-panel display (FPD) markets, for a means to realize accurate HVAC management and high-precision control of heat sources (chillers).
To enable high-precision measurement, the SDC45R/46R models are compatible with the 4-wire PRT sensors* often used in research labs for input of PV (current temperature). This enables high-precision, high-resolution temperature measurement with a sampling period of 100ms, input accuracy of ±0.05°C, and resolution (the smallest unit that can be displayed) of 0.001°C. They also can detect fluctuations in the heater power supply voltage in real time so as to automatically correct the control output, thus enhancing stability.
The SDC45R/46R is competitively priced. Sales activities are being focused on manufacturers of HVAC chambers, chillers and clean rooms for use in semiconductor and FPD manufacturing equipment.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- Onboard Weighing Systems for Brisbane City Council
- Multi-Variable Vortex Flowmeter for Cost-Effective Mass Flow & Energy Measurement
- Thermal Mass Flow Meter Receives ATEX, IECEx Approvals
- Dust Collected to Reduce Airborne Dangers in Engineering and Manufacturing Premises
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts