The Advanced Temperature Transmitter (models ATT60/70) is a field instrument that converts inputs from thermocouples, mVs, and resistance thermo-bulbs into analogue (4 to 20mA) and digital signals and transmits them to receivers. Various parameters can be remotely set and self-diagnosis can be performed through the Smart Field Communicator (SFC). It can also execute two-way communications between the SFC, or HART® 375 communicator, and, via DE protocol, with the TDCS3000 or 3000X and a database, thus facilitating self-diagnosis, range resetting, and automatic zero adjustment. This makes the transmitter easier to maintain. Settings, adjustments and self-diagnosis can be done easily by SFC or HART communicator.
- The following models are available
- Advanced Temperature Transmitters Model ATT60/70
- Advanced Temperature Transmitters with FOUNDATION™ Model ATT60
- Smart Temperature Transmitters (Integral Sensor Type) Model ATT61/71
- Temperature Sensor Model ATT90
- Metallic Protecting Well for Temperature Sensor Model ATT9X
- ThermoPLUS handles all thermal sensors, and any temperature range can be set as required within the one transmitter, thus giving the optimum range for a given process. The transmitters are available with a range of flexible sensor types, thus reducing engineering work costs.
- The models ATT60/70’s two-wire system requires no compensation wires or field cables.
- Self-diagnostics function
- Abnormal ambient temperature – Can monitor outside the range of -40 to 85deg C
- Abnormal input indication: When temperature sensor output fails.
- Thermocouple disconnection indication: Thermocouple is disconnected.
- Even if out of range, the necessary data can be read afterward from the holding function of the maximum and minimum PV values.
- Convenient integral digital indicators available as an option (0 to 100% even scale), allowing simultaneous field display indication and signal transmission.
- ThermoPLUS has acquired the various Explosion protection approvals, including TIIS and FM.
Contact AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! AMS Instrumentation &
Calibration Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.
- HDOs Ideal for Compact and Versatile Heavy Duty Conveyor Service
- Multisensor Prosonic S FMU95 for accurate, non-contact level measurement
- World premiere for the new Integra FFS Edition
- New FPI-X Mag Flow Meter Measures Accurately in Flow Disturbances
More Articles From AMS Instrumentation & Calibration Pty Ltd
- Mass Flow in Flare Gas Measurement
- Dual Function FS10i Flow Switch/Monitor Performs Double-Duty In Air Or Other Gases To Cut Plant Costs
- FCI Flow Switch Ensures Accurate Chemical Injection or Additive Monitoring for Process Control and Quality
- Next-Gen MT100 Air/Gas Flow Meters For Large Diameter Pipes, Stacks and Ducts