Heastern Industries recently launched a new range of HMI MODBUS displays – the s401.
These display utilise OLED technology (Organic LED technology). OLED displays have a rapid response time, wide viewing angles, exceptional colour rendition and outstanding contrast and brightness display ratios.
What does the s401 offer in a display instrument?
It’s an OLED indicator with Modbus communication – a HMI panel mount compact device, with;
- a wide range visualization (up to 30 measurements).
- programming is achieved via supplied software interfaced to a PC, or from the front keypad / menu
- Interfaces to RS485 Modbus Master as well as RS485 Modbus Slave.
- Has several master functions (27 math functions and 20 readings from slave modules)
- Direct connecting to I / O modules
- Offers REDUCED CABLING by incorporating two RS485 ModBUS interfaces – 1 Master / 1 Slave
- Is a SPACE SAVING DEVICE only DIN 48 X 96 mm facia by 40 mm deep.
- and the housing finish meets IP65 protection.
By utilising the Modbus RTU protocol, the s401 guarantees universal connectivity – applications are limitless.It can be used for data acquisition, general factory and process automation, telemetry control, etc.
Contact Heastern Industries Pty Ltd
Thank you for your enquiry! Heastern Industries
Pty Ltd will be in touch as soon as possible.
Sorry, there seems to have been an error.
Please double check your details and try again.